Consumer Products & Services
Our senior-level professionals have expertise at every stage along the consumer lifecycle—from the manufacturing floor through the supply and distribution chains to the retail endpoint. We also understand the key drivers, trends and psychologies that impact business, inside and outside of market cycles. Putting it all together, we can help you develop the right strategy, identify the ideal partner and maximize the value of your company.
- Branded & Private Label Food Products
- Broadline & Specialty Distribution
- Consumer Franchises
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
- Foodservice, Grocery & C-Store Distribution
- Footwear, Apparel & Accessories
- Garden & Pet
- Health & Wellness Products
- Housewares/Home Decor & Accessories
- Infant & Juvenile Products
- Ingredients, Flavors & Fragrances
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Nutritional Supplements
- Outdoor, Sports & Lifestyle
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Specialty Retail & Restaurants
Consumer Products & Services Transactions
DCC Health & Beauty Solutions Ltd.
Bar Louie Restaurant Operations, LLC
Harvest Hill Beverage Company
Linden Capital Partners
its Founding Management Team and Prairie Capital
Elior North America
Morrison Supply Company
Elite One Source Nutrisciences
Pro View Foods
Fort Point Capital
Kerns Beverages, LLC
Buffalo Wild Wings
Mistral Equity Partners
Martin Preferred Foods
Tavistock Restaurants, LLC
Therma-Tru Doors, a Fortune Brands Co.
TN Master Tile, L.P.
Azteca Milling, L.P.
Rankin Automotive Group, Inc.