Ben Stanton to Serve as Panelist in Unlocking Value – Quality of Earnings Reports Webinar
Part of the Progressive Thinking Webinar Series Presented by ABIP, P.C.
Date: Tuesday, October 8, 2020
Time: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM CST
Unlocking Value – Quality of Earnings Reports
Strategic Considerations for Business Owners and Entrepreneurs
Register for this event to understand the most significant financial tool for evaluating proposed transactions or financings – Quality of Earnings (QofE) Reports. This is a great opportunity for business owners, CFOs, controllers, or other similar financial executives. Learn from panelists who have first-hand experience working on transactions and know the value of this tool. Hear how strategic parties and financial sources evaluate cash flow and performance, and how business owners optimally position themselves to attract and command the most lucrative buyout offers, while demystifying the financial diligence issues involved.
The Event Will:
– Outline the advantages of conducting a QofE Analysis.
– Evaluate the appropriateness of QofE Analysis adjustments.
– Discuss the pandemic’s effect on transactions.
– Instill proper readiness, both inside and outside of QofE Analysis.
Participants Will Walk Away With:
– The benefits of conducting a QofE Analysis.
– An overview of how the pandemic has changed the way businesses sell.
– Best practices that can be applied throughout their organization.
– Tips on how to develop an optimal buyout.
Who Should Attend?
– Business Owners
– Financial Executives
Jack Selman, Founder/President, Selman Munson & Lerner
About GulfStar Group
GulfStar is a leading middle market investment bank headquartered in Houston. GulfStar specializes in providing merger and acquisition advisory services, institutional private placements of equity and debt, and general corporate finance advisory services to companies with revenues or enterprise values generally ranging from $25 million to $350 million. Since its formation in 1990, GulfStar has completed more than 700 transactions in 35 states and 16 foreign countries across a variety of industries.